Living Healthy with Chronic Disease is a self-management workshop (NO COST TO YOU) that will help you take control of your chronic condition rather than letting it control you! You DO NOT have to have a chronic disease to join! Everyone can benefit from participating in this program and learning how to better manage their health. As part of the program, you will receive an at-home/work learning kit one week prior to your first class that includes:
- The Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions, 4th Edition book
- The Relaxation for Mind and Body CD
- An exercise CD with accompanying booklet
- A self-test to help decide how to use the materials
- Tips sheets on the most important self-management tools
For six weeks, you will meet in small groups to discuss what you have learned and share updates on how each member of the group is doing. Classes will be available in person, by phone, or Zoom.
If interested, click here to complete the registration.
This program is made possible by Centralina Regional Council.