July 2, 2020
DreamCenter Parking Lot in front of Cabarrus Health Alliance Dental
280 Concord Pkwy. S
For questions or assistance scheduling,
StarMed Healthcare and Cabarrus Health Alliance COVID-19 Community Testing
Thursday, July 2, 2020
• Anyone is invited to receive testing
• No out of pocket costs
• Virtual Visit with StarMed will be
completed before testing. Visits are
available on-site or in advance.
• Copay for Virtual Visit will be waived.
To save time, sign up and complete a Virtual Visit before you go:
(Get through the drive thru faster by completing anytime before drive thru testing)
1. Visit www.StarMed.care
2. Click the red box “Schedule Virtual Visit”
3. Choose “Cabarrus County” in drop down and select
a virtual visit appointment time.
4. Enter email address
5. Enter personal information
6. You will receive an appointment confirmation email
7. 30 minutes before scheduled visit time you will receive an email or text message from StarMed - Click “Start” to begin your Virtual Visit.
Cabarrus Health Alliance or StarMed does not share anyone’s immigration status or report if an individual is undocumented.