Cabarrus Community Recovery & Resiliency Coalition
An initiative co-led by Cabarrus Health Alliance and Healthy Cabarrus to move our community forward so that we are stronger together.
As we turn the page on the pandemic to a new phase, we hope this coalition will help us to better understand what our community needs as we work together to recover from the impacts of COVID-19. Our primary goals are to identify and monitor recovery needs, support recovery operations for the community, and acknowledge constructive feedback to improve the public health response in any future incidents. We hope to cultivate solutions that will propel our community forward by building a strong coalition of community members from diverse professional, economic, education, and demographic backgrounds.
Three ways to apply or get involved!
- If you think that you will be a great asset these community efforts, we invite you to apply HERE.
- Need assistance completing the application or would like to request a hard copy? Please call the Cabarrus Health Alliance Health Information line - 704-920-1213.
- If you would like to nominate someone for membership, please submit their name and contact information HERE.
- Actively participate in 1 to 1.5 hour monthly meetings (April to December 2022)
- Cultivate ideas and share solutions
- Commitment to moving Cabarrus County forward from pandemic response to recovery and resiliency
*Future meeting dates will be decided by coalition members.
Membership Sector Representation
Private Business (small, medium, large)
Board of Health Member
|Person with disabilities|
Functional Needs Advocate
Senior Center or Senior Services
Private and Public Health Care Organizations
Housing and Shelter Organizations
Draft Cabarrus Recovery and Resiliency Coalition Goals
- Provide feedback and input on how COVID has impacted Cabarrus County
- Strategize on recommendations for moving forward to recover
- Strategize on recommendations for supporting resiliency efforts (for youth, for teachers, for healthcare workers, for all community members)
- Provide feedback and input to local leaders on how to support the community moving forward
- Provide suggestions on the use of additional funding resources that may come to the local community