Vaccine Scheduling Help
Cabarrus Health Alliance uses a system called Novel Health to schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Before you come, please see our COVID-19 Vaccine Information page for full details of what to bring to your appointment.
Create an account
In order to book an appointment in Novel Health, you will need to create an account. You can do this ahead of time or you can do this when you book your appointment. You will need an email address and a mobile phone number in order to create an account.
To do this ahead of time, click the login button in Novel Health. Then click "Create New Account"
You may need to go to the main Novel Health web page to find the login button. This will be back on our scheduling page soon!
Schedule an Appointment
We have three vaccine schedules displayed on our booking page. You will not be able to select the manufacturer (Pfizer or Moderna) for your first dose appointment as vaccine availability is based on allocation from NC Department of Health and Human Services.
- Cabarrus Arena 1st Dose Clinics
- Cabarrus Arena 2nd Dose Pfizer
- Cabarrus Arena 2nd Dose Moderna
Please do not schedule a 2nd dose appointment until you have received your first dose with CHA. You need to receive the same vaccine for your 2nd dose that you received for your first dose.
Reset your password
To use the Novel Health scheduling system, you will need to know the email address and password you used when you created your account. If you forget your password, you can reset it.
- Start by clicking the login button for Novel Health.
- Click the link for "Forgot Password?"
- Type the email address you used to create your account. Then click "Search."
- You will receive an email message with a code to reset your password. This may take two or three minutes. If you don't receive an email message, please check your junk or spam folder.
- Enter your code on the novel health website.
- Type your new password into both password boxes.
After you finish resetting your password, you will need to enter your email address and the new password to log-into the Novel Health site.