COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Online appointment scheduling is now available.
Please be patient as we transition appointment systems. Second Dose clinics will still only be available for scheduling weekdays 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Cabarrus Health Alliance is currently vaccinating individuals within Group 1 and Group 2.
Group 1: Health care workers & Long-Term Care staff and residents
- Health care workers with in-person patient contact
- Long-term care staff and residents—people in skilled nursing facilities, adult care homes and continuing care retirement communities
Group 2: Older adults
Anyone 65 years or older, regardless of health status or living situation
Before you come, please:
- Print and bring your completed 1st dose registration form (Registration form in Spanish) or 2nd dose registration form. (Registration form in Spanish)
- Bring a copy of your insurance card (front and back). Insurance is not required and there will be no out-of-pocket cost to any patient.
- Bring proof of ID that qualifies you as being in Group 1 or proof of date of birth for Group 2..
Second Dose Appointment Scheduling
CHA will be opening second dose appointments on Monday, January 18, 2021. Individuals who have already received their first dose, were given a ‘COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card’. The date on the back of that card is NOT an appointment, it is the first day the patient is eligible to receive their second dose:
- Pfizer second dose can be administered as early as 21 days after the first dose
- Moderna second dose can be administered as early as 28 days after the first dose
Health officials are asking individuals who received their first dose to monitor the COVID-19 Vaccine website for clinic dates that are on or after the date listed on the back of their ‘COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card’.
- An appointment is required. If an individuals shows up more than 30 minutes prior to their appointment, they will be asked to return closer to their appointment time.
- Proof of residency is not required, but please consider attending a vaccine clinic in your community.
- Immigration status is not shared with anyone; however name and demographics are submitted to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS) COVID Vaccine Management System (CVMS).
For more information about the vaccine, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccine page.