The Medical Records Department provides patient registration for clinical services, eligibility determination for applicable program services, clinical appointment scheduling and processing request for and release of records.
How to Obtain your Medical Records
If you are trying to obtain a copy of your Immunization record:
- The Cabarrus Health Alliance uses the North Carolina Immunization registry. Most doctor’s office in the state of North Carolina should be able to access your immunization record in this registry.
- Certified copy of your immunization record will be provided to you at the time that you receive an immunization from CHA, however, should you need a replacement copy, there is a fee of $5. Replacement copies may be requested in person during our regular business hours Monday- Friday 8am-4.30pm. Please bring your ID with you. If you are not able to come to our office, we may have other options available, please contact Melissa Blovsky at 704-920-1343 for further assistance.
- If you would like to have your immunization record faxed to your school or doctor’s office, we can do that for you at no charge. Please contact the appointment desk at 704-920-1205 for assistance.
To Obtain a Copy of Your Medical Records:
- You may request a copy of your medical records at any time. This will require a signed authorization to release. Request for records are usually processed within 5 business days. There may be up to a $10 charge for a copy of medical records (We charge a $1 per page up to a max fee of $10). If you are transferring to another doctor’s office, we can send medical records to that doctor’s office for you at no charge.
- There are several option to complete a signed authorization to release records.
- You may come to our office between the hours of 8am-4.30pm to sign an authorization to release records. Please bring your ID with you. If this is for a child, the parent or legal guardian will need to sign.
- You may go to the office that you are transferring the records to and sign the authorization, that office will then fax the authorization to CHA to process.
- If you are not able to come to our office, we have other options available, please contact Melissa Blovsky at 704-920-1343 for further assistance.
To Have the Provider Complete a FMLA Form, Physical Form or Disability Form.
If you are an established patient of the Cabarrus Health Alliance and you have a form that needs to be completed by one of our providers, you may use the following options:
- You may fax the form to 704-933-3329. Please make sure you have filled out your portion of the form and signed. The form must contain the patients name and date of birth. Please make sure you include a call back number that the doctor can reach you at for any questions.
- You may drop off the form at our Kannapolis office Monday - Friday between 8am-4.30pm
Once the form is completed by the doctor, you can pick up the form at our office.
If you are wanting CHA to fax this form to another location for you, such as to your employer or school, you will need to sign an authorization form giving CHA the permission to release this information.
Please note that in order for our providers to complete the form, you must be a current patient of CHA and have had a Physical Exam completed by our provider in the current year.
Please know that it may take up to 5 business days for the form to be completed and available.
Appointments and Hours of Operation
8:00am - 4:30pm
If you would like to make an appointment for any of our clinical services, please contact the appointment desk at 704-920-1205 and select from the provided options.
Eligibility and Payment Options
We accept most insurance plans, Medicaid, and Medicare. Some program services are eligible for a sliding fee discount. Please call 704-920-1205 for more information.